Monday, April 16, 2012

A peek into the cloud.

I’ve been noticing a lot of paleo people talking about a few thigns that have had me thinking… Mostly I’ve noticed that there is a call for more women bloggers, more parent bloggers, and more large people blogging about their paleo paths. I feel inspired and intimidated by these calls to action. I’m afraid that I am just going to drop the ball on this blog like I have in the past, that I may be taking on too much (I’m thinking about blogging 2-3 times a week), that I may have something that others would actually be inspired by, and that I may just be a lonely voice in the middle of the cloud with no one there to listen. I’m not even sure what I’d write about! If there is anyone out there who reads this and wants me to start talking more about my life then, please, let me know. Let me know that you wanna hear me and what you would like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment