Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Have better sex tonight!

I’m not going to sugar coat this one (I am primal aren’t I?) so any pillow queens should leave the room now.

Okay, now that the rest of us are here this is how it is: I’m a mom so I’ve obviously had sex. I’ve had the amazing but awkward first time sex where your legs are getting in the way and no one can aim for their life. I’ve had the I’m not horny but you are so here’s an orgasm kind of sex. I’ve had pregnant sex, anal, oral, etc, etc. But I’ve never had this kind of sex without the aid of a handy dandy vibrator (can’t you just imagine the Blue’s Clue’s dude saying that? Ha!). Here’s how I achieved virabtor orgasm with just me and my husband:

I wasn’t thinking about anything but us. I practiced mindfulness when it came to sex and was able to fully feel how amazing he is. I wasn’t thinking about the baby or my in-laws in the next room (okay, maybe a little of the forbidden lust came into play…). It was just me and him. Want better sex? Don’t think about anything but you two (or three or however many).

I participated. This is why I asked the pillow queens to leave the room. Because I was one until last night. Seriously, how do you expect the other partner to know what you like if you don’t tell them or participate? If your guy is going at it and he is almost hitting the spot them move those hips ladies! (Wow, I have random characters popping up in my head right now. I just thought of the trainer from Rocko’s Modern Life saying that.)

So that is it. If you want better sex then be in the moment and participate. You’ll be so glad you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment