Monday, September 26, 2011

Just a quick update

So I've been awhile for awhile but I just wanted to post a quick update/check in before I conk out.

Why have I been MIA for awhile? I've been moving and dealing with my ailing grandmother. But I am officially moved into my newest temporary space until further notice. And my Gorgeous is walking across the floor in front fo me as I write this-the most I've ever seen!

Anyway, after our brief Itsy Bitsy Spider interlude... Basically, I have a lot of new posts planned and am nearly at the point where I'll have time to write again.

Oh, and it's been about 2-3 weeks and I have lost 20lbs! I'm on HBP meds now though but I hope to make that extremely short term. :)

Well, more to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss! I am sure you will be off the HBP meds in no time :)

    ReplyDelete